Winter Leaves

Winter Leaves

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Here to Introduce Myself

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this whole Blogging thing. That won't stop me though! I like to talk! And I like to Motivate People.
I am hoping that with this blog, I will be able to motivate people in a lot of different ways. The main objective is to help people in their journey to better health. Weight loss, keeping goals going, offering compassion, advice, and sometimes, even tough love!

I am a single woman in my 40's who wants to help others in this journey. Best of all- I am on this journey myself, so I am just like you! I am not an expert in health care or getting fit. It's not that kind of blog. I am a simple woman who wants to help others in their journey as much as others will help in mine- even if you don't know it. I want your stories, your trials and tribulations, and your failures and successes. I hope others will befriend you and everyone has a good time.

I am a member of Sparkpeople.com. and Blog there as well. Check it out. It's a really cool site and very motivational.

Join me in this journey! I promise wit, humor, understanding, motivation, and yes.. tough love!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam...Carra (aka moonangel23) from SparkPeople here :-)

    I've got a blog here on blogspot as well although I post new entries every 1-2 weeks. Don't know if anyone is reading (last I checked no one was following), but I'm using it more for myself as a supplement to my SP blog to chronicle my weight loss journey and half marathon training. I've followed you here as well as on SP, looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete